When you think of vehicle auctions, you might have a preconceived notion about what type of vehicles would be in the line up. But the truth is there isn’t a certain type of vehicle that you can expect to find on the aftermarket.
- Classic cars: Find vintage vehicles in varying conditions, from restoration projects to classics that would fit in at any car show.
- Heavy machinery: Tractors, commercial trucks and trailers, forklifts, rollers and other industrial equipment can be found at auctions.
- Boats: Small and large boats, as well as jet skis and other watercraft frequently come up for bid.
- Off-road vehicles: ATVs, snowmobiles and dirt bikes are also available.
- High-capacity vehicles: Buses, RVs and large passenger vans also find their way to auction block.
Whatever type of vehicle you’re looking for, there’s a good chance you can find it in an auction – especially if you expand your search to the Internet.