You can view it online by clicking here. The vehicle is for sale at our Hartford, Connecticut location and available for in-person previewing weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. until the live auction.
What you need to know:
- One of only 349 Ferrari F50s ever created
- 4.7L naturally aspirated 60-valve V12 engine
- Front end damage reported – would be worth $1 million otherwise!
- InstaVIN history report available
- Business license required for purchase, so submit your licenses or contact a broker
Don’t plan to bid but want to know what it sells for? Join the live auction on October 29th. Also, you can watch a video about this unique Ferrari F50 at http://bit.ly/24150933.
Did you know F50s were built to commemorate Ferrari’s 50 years of racing?