To kick off our series about successfully purchasing from Copart we will provide you will all you need to know about becoming a Copart Member and which Membership is right for you!
To register for our free basic membership, you simply need to fill out a membership form online or on your mobile device. Once you submit your Registration form, you will be sent a confirmation email containing your login information and password. Passwords are typically emailed within five minutes.
After you have received your password, you can sign into your Copart account! You may want to change your password from the automatically generated one to something you can easily remember. To change your password, log into your account and navigate to the Change Password location within account information.
Copart has two levels of membership: Basic and Premier. All members start out as a Basic Member but then have the opportunity to upgrade to Premier Membership.
Basic membership benefits include:
- Immediate Buying Power, or bidding capability, to bid on one vehicle up to $1,000
- Ability to create Watchlists and Saved Searches
- Vehicle alerts delivered to your inbox
- Access to a personalized Member Dashboard
Basic Membership may be a good fit for individuals looking to purchase a single vehicle from time to time; those who would like to buy multiple vehicles often may benefit more by upgrading to Premier membership.
Premier Member Benefits include:
- Ability to view multiple auctions at a time in the Auctions Dashboard
- Substantial buying power (no additional deposits required)
- Bid on multiple vehicles
- Increase buying power through a fully refundable $400 deposit
- Convenient membership renewal
Choose the membership type that meets your needs and start bidding and buying with Copart! Get started here.