Are you looking for insights from a leader in the automotive industry?
If so, check out Auto Market Insights, the new blog from Michelle Hoffman, our Vice President of Marketing at Copart. It provides the perfect blend of leadership, marketing, and automotive articles, and is a great resource for automotive professionals across all levels and business types.
Michelle Hoffman has more than twenty years of experience in marketing, advertising, sales, public relations, and operations under her belt, and has worked for several large brands including Six Flags Theme Parks, Sears Holdings, American Standard Heating and Air Conditioning, and Whirlpool.
Today, she and her high performing team at Copart are leaders in the automotive digital marketing space, connecting vehicle sellers and buyers worldwide. They also provide support across all departments in the organization
Head over to Michelle’s new blog to read her first 10 articles:
- Tips for Building a High Performing Team
- Gaining Exposure with Business Awards
- How to Lead Through Your Blog Content
- The Importance of a Good Internet Marketing Strategy
- The Value of Email Marketing
- Getting the Most Value from Your Press Releases
- Five Keys to Pulling Off a Successful Grand Opening Event
- Scrap Metal Pricing and the Automotive Auction Industry
- How Your Automotive Business Can ROCK Social Media Day 2016
- Copart Responds to the Call – Time After Time
Be sure to bookmark Auto Market Insights to stay up to date with her latest posts covering best marketing practices, lessons learned, and simple strategies and tips for automotive industry professionals!
And if you have a question for Michelle or an idea for a future blog post, get in touch with her here.