They’ll take you inside to the front counter, then to the back of the location. Along the way, the Tampa South Leadership Team offers important advice for new customers looking to have a quick and easy in-location experience before or after the live online auction.
Watch the video below:
At the front counter:
- Make sure you have a Member Number
- Make sure you have the Lot Number
- Make sure the vehicle is paid for (if applicable)
In the back of the location, where the clean and salvage title vehicles are stored:
- Make sure you checked in at the front counter (and grabbed a map to locate vehicles you want to preview)
- Make sure you’re wearing boots and a safety vest
If you need a jump, that can be provided, says Copart AGM Geoff Gilardez.
If you’re in a hurry, Copart GM Mike Bishop recommends calling the location ahead of time so they can pull a specific vehicle for preview. (Note: This service is not available at all Copart locations.)
Visit Copart’s Tampa South location between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. at:
12020 U.S. Highway 301 South,
Riverview, Florida 33578