Summer fun has just begun with this month’s Copart Member Appreciation Day events. You won’t want to miss out on all that Copart has planned for you and your family.
Not a Copart Member? No problem. Everyone is welcome to come and learn about Copart. Go ahead and register for free Copart Membership, then RSVP for the event nearest you:
• Martinez, California: July 19, 12:00pm-2:00pm – Enjoy a catered lunch during auction day. There will also be lawn games and a raffle.
• Loganville, Georgia: July 21, 11:00am-2:00pm – Nothing beats an afternoon of carnival fun. Come out and try your luck at winning the grand prize offered in a raffle.
• Eugene, Oregon: July 25, 5:00pm-7:30pm – Spend an afternoon at the beach with great food and prize drawings every 30 minutes.
• Tifton, Georgia: July 26, 1:00pm-4:00pm – Bring the family over for a Copart Country Music Cookout and giveaways.
• Pasco, Washington: July 26, 1:00pm-3:00pm – What’s summer without delicious BBQ? Come out for food, door prizes, and more.
• Sacramento, California: July 31, 11:00am-2:00pm – Drop by to enjoy yummy burgers and hot dogs catered by our local favorite, Squeeze Inn food truck.
As always, Copart thanks our valuable customers for your business. Don’t forget to follow Copart on Facebook to see all upcoming Member Appreciation Day events, or visit any of our locations pages for more information about Copart locations in your area.