With more than 150,000 vehicles currently in inventory at Copart, finding the exact one you need doesn’t need to be a challenge. By starting your search with the Vehicle Finder, you can hone into the category you’re looking for:
- Featured Items — Classics, Exotics, Buy It Now, Pure Sale, Run and Drive, New Items and more
- Vehicle Types — Automobiles, Pickup Trucks, SUVs, Motorcycles, RVs, Boats and more
- Popular Makes — Audi, BMW, Chevrolet, Ford, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan, Toyota and more
- Source — Donations, Impound Vehicles, Rentals and Repossessions
- Damage — Normal Wear, Minor Dents & Scratches, Side Damage, Front End Damage, Hail Damage, Water/Flood Damage and more
- Ownership Doc Type — Clean Title, Salvage Title and Non-repairable
- Bid Based — Lots with Bids and No Bids Yet
On the Vehicle Finder, you can also look up vehicles by VIN and by Lot Number. Once you make a selection on the Vehicle Finder, you will be directed to Search Results, where you can drill in even deeper to your preferred vehicles.
The Filter Options in the Search Results include Make, Model, Year, Odometer, Location, Sale Name, Sale Date, Body Type, Fuel Type, Transmission Type and more. In addition to filtering, you can also sort by ZIP code or by any of the Search Results’ column headers.
Finally, you can compare vehicles, export the results and even customize your view of the results. Don’t forget that you can also change the text size.
If you have questions as you’re navigating the Copart website, send us a direct message on the Copart Facebook page, and we’ll be happy to assist.