In just a few hours, the NEW DRIVE Auto Auctions will hold its first online auction.
The auction starts at 10 a.m. CDT and can be accessed via the DRIVEAutoAuctions.com website or the DRIVE Mobile App. Pre-bidding ends at 9 a.m. CDT, so if you want to pre-bid prior to the auction, the time is now!
DRIVE Auto Auctions’ inventory is exclusive to dealers and other business buyers. On DRIVE, you’ll find dozens of clean title, run and drive vehicles. Here are a few to spark your interest:
2012 Mercedes-Benz C250
2005 Hummer H2
2008 Chrysler Sebring Touring
2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser
If you are a Copart Member, you can easily log into DRIVE using your Copart Member number and password. You must have current business licenses to bid, however.
If you have dealer or business licenses and need to register for DRIVE Membership, visit the DRIVE registration page. Registrations take a minimum of one to two business days to process, so if you are registering now, you will need to wait to bid in next Monday’s auction. DRIVE auctions are every Monday at 10 a.m. CDT.
DRIVE’s first location is called “DRIVE Dallas South,” located in Wilmer, Texas, at 1701 East Beltline Road. Find more details on the DRIVE Dallas South location page.
Why choose DRIVE?
- Third-party condition reports with 15+ photos
- 14-day condition report guarantee
- Full DRIVE Auto Auction Arbitration Policy
- Seller name and type disclosed
- Improved and enhanced AutoIMS integration
- Manheim’s AutoGrade ™, the industry standard condition report grading system
- Enhanced vehicle listing with additional vehicle features and information
- Black Book values
- Industry-standard lighting system (red, green, yellow, and blue lights)
- Seller Announcements
- Reconditioning services
- Free download of photos upon buying a unit on DRIVE
- Buyer Concierge Desk