Get a thorough inside (and outside) look at cars, trucks and SUVs at some Copart locations without leaving the comfort of your home or office!
Copart’s Vehicle Condition Reports are now available to purchase in Canada as well as the following states:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
With Vehicle Condition Reports, you not only benefit from more visual and written information, but you may also save on the cost of using a higher-priced third-party vehicle inspection service.
With each Vehicle Condition Report that you purchase, you’ll receive:
- More images displaying the vehicle’s features and any damage
- At least two videos (one of the vehicle’s interior and one of the exterior)
- 50+ features including vehicle equipment, condition and tire status
Purchasing a Vehicle Condition Report is a quick and simple process, which can be ordered directly from the Copart website:
- Sign in to select the car, truck or SUV of your choice in an eligible state (view list of states above) and click “Vehicle Condition Report” at the lower right hand side of the page.
- Click “Buy Report” to review your billing information and saved credit card details.
- Once your payment has been submitted, expect your Condition Report in your email inbox within 24 hours.
It’s easy as 1 – 2 – 3!
Preview of a Copart Vehicle Condition Report